Supporting Smart Decisions
School Drug Education
The Centre for Youth AOD Research and Practice have launched a School Drug Education Program!
Our presentations are developed from an evidence-base of ‘what works’ in school drug education programs.
To empower student choices through education about drugs and alcohol
- Tailored for junior and senior secondary students
- Based on current best practice for school students
- One hour interactive session with experienced trainers with youth work knowledge
Evidence-based Session topics
This focuses on:
- Understanding why people use drugs
- Helping to bust myths about alcohol and other substances
- How to have fun and party safely
- How to reduce harm if you choose to use
- How to support someone who might be in crisis
- Where to look for help
If you are looking for more information or to book a session contact us, we're here to help.